Skip to content
- Independent Educational Evaluation (IEE) in the area of Functional Behavior Assessment or FBA
- Behavior assessment and ongoing behavior management and progress monitoring for Home and Community-based Services (HCS), ICF/ID, private group homes and residential facilities, school districts, and private/in-home clients.
- Group trainings, workshops, and seminars on Applied Behavior Analysis, Problem Behaviors, Functional Behavior Assessments, etc.
- Writing behavior programs (BSP or BIP)
- Provide supervision for in-home behavior programs, registered behavior technicians (RBTs), Board Certified assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs), and non-certified therapists running ABA programs
- Travel within the Greater Houston area to provide direct ABA services or trainings at your location- Pasadena, Clear Lake, Galveston, League City, Kemah, Bacliff, Texas City, Dickinson, Deer Park, La Porte, Alvin, Santa Fe, La Marque and other surrounding areas.
- In-clinic ABA clients at New Heights Pediatric Therapies.